2018 Winter Catalyst Bronze
Includes unlimited Winter Practice Attendance, Coaching at Local and Regional Track Meets, plus Ten (10) Team Catalyst Power Strength and Conditioning Sessions at The Speed Factory.
The Catalyst Bronze Program is designed to prepare high school athletes for NCAA-level track and field by providing a college level training program while still in high school. Registration includes Nell’s “College-Select” service designed to assist athletes and parents with the college selection process.
• Ten (10) weekly Power Strength and Conditioning sessions at The Speed Factory
• Unlimited Attendance at Practices and Track Meets (30 Total Training Sessions)
• Group Goal-Setting/Planning/Visualization Session
• One College Select Counseling Meeting for Prospective NCAA Athlete
• Training Program provided in www.trainingpeaks.com Interactive Web Site
• Rojas Athletics hoodie
• Rojas Athletics Racing Singlet
If you have any questions or would like to book: